Visual Journey Visual Journey

I wish this were longer, its awesome!

SS ~ Water SS ~ Water

Simply amazing. I can't tell you what a relief it is to see something like this. It's informative and very thought provoking. 5 stars, my friend, and I am now a fan. :)

melted gummy bears! melted gummy bears!

First of all, you rated this E and then tagged it with the word, "cum." The description also contains the word, "cum." This is inappropriate.

Second, it's just a video (not even an animation) of some people melting gummy candies. The footage is sideways and uneventful.

googletoper responds:

i took it out, i guess that was bad of me. lol and ps- there are many other real-life vids here on newgrounds. including numanumma guy

Out There Somewhere Out There Somewhere

That was pretty interesting! I enjoyed the simplicity of the game. The lack of instructions bothered me for a moment, but I figured out what to do on my own which added to the overall effect the game had on me. My favorite part was leaving the cabin the first time. That blizzard really took me by surprise. Good work. :)

I-smel responds:

Thanks!
Having no instructions really pisses me off in most games, and if this was mroe than 5 minutes long I would've wrote something down. But in this it was safe not to, cos there's only one mechanic anyway.

Medieval Shark Medieval Shark

Fun, brutal, epic. Wonderfully done. This is going in my favorites!

I'm not sure if this is just me, but the controls sometimes stick. The shark will keep swimming in a certain direction until I hit the key for that direction and then it stops. I think it has something to do with holding multiple directional keys at once because that's when it seems to happen.

Bubble Burst Bubble Burst

Great game. It is simple and educational. I, for one, would really like to see more educational games around here.

My only gripe is that you should hide the math problem on the bottle when the player pauses the game.

Grime Grime

Good stuff!

That Alien Grime That Alien Grime

Great job, I love how well it loops and the song itself is just badass! I think there should be a drum solo in there somewhere! ;)

Milly and Hiromi (YH) Milly and Hiromi (YH)

You should definitely consider changing the rating. I hardly think this is "E" rated material.

Corpsekillir responds:

I don't know why its E, I have the setting for nudity on some it should auto put it on M, so thats no reason to give it a bad rating

Fuggin Starvin Pt. 3 Fuggin Starvin Pt. 3

I've been waiting for this one! Great ending. :)

UNDERNATION responds:

awesome, thanks!
Have you figured out the metaphor?
I think that maybe it has something to do with mllkshakes, but I also just love milkshakes.

I'm a cute monsterrr I'm a cute monsterrr

Simple, yet effective. A cute monster, indeed. :)