Out There Somewhere Out There Somewhere

That was pretty interesting! I enjoyed the simplicity of the game. The lack of instructions bothered me for a moment, but I figured out what to do on my own which added to the overall effect the game had on me. My favorite part was leaving the cabin the first time. That blizzard really took me by surprise. Good work. :)

I-smel responds:

Thanks!
Having no instructions really pisses me off in most games, and if this was mroe than 5 minutes long I would've wrote something down. But in this it was safe not to, cos there's only one mechanic anyway.

Medieval Shark Medieval Shark

Fun, brutal, epic. Wonderfully done. This is going in my favorites!

I'm not sure if this is just me, but the controls sometimes stick. The shark will keep swimming in a certain direction until I hit the key for that direction and then it stops. I think it has something to do with holding multiple directional keys at once because that's when it seems to happen.

Bubble Burst Bubble Burst

Great game. It is simple and educational. I, for one, would really like to see more educational games around here.

My only gripe is that you should hide the math problem on the bottle when the player pauses the game.

Worker Bee Worker Bee

Before trying to resubmit a game, make sure you actually make some changes to it.

Rogue Soul Rogue Soul

Awesome concept, badass game! I wish there were some medals, though.

Brick Break! Brick Break!

Unfinished games should be uploaded to the Dumping Grounds.

Alphaman responds:

This is old.

Drop Teh Block DEMO Drop Teh Block DEMO

Unfinished games should be uploaded to the Dumping Grounds.

Alphaman responds:

This is old.

Steve III Demo! Steve III Demo!

"Updated a boatload" was removed because it is an unfinished game. This is still just a demo and I see no differences between this and "Updated a boatload." Please do not resubmit a game that has been removed unless you have made noticeable changes to it.

If you want to upload an unfinished game (demo, test, etc.) please do so in the Dumping Grounds.

tomhart21 responds:

Now would be a good time to tell you I personally removed it as I couldn't update the file.

Jungke Naked Man *Alpha* Jungke Naked Man *Alpha*

Unfinished games should be uploaded to the Dumping Grounds. :)

I like the graphics and music so far, though. The way he runs is pretty funny! :D

test 1 unfinished beta test 1 unfinished beta

I don't believe anyone wants to play an unfinished game. If you need testers, create a project in the Newgrounds Project Management System. This will allow you to invite people to test your game without having to publish it first.